Trusted by global brands on Shopify
& Shopify Plus
It's easy to promote us - Rush sells for itself
Get powerful content for your audience
- Promote Rush on YouTube and TikTok or other social media
- Create educational video tutorials or use cases that help people earn optimize their post-purchase funnels
- Recommend powerful recipes for success tailored by Rush to multiply your clients' ROI
- Offer special perks, discounts, loyalty programs
- Benefit from white-glove treatments for your clients
- Recommend Rush to your clients
- Work with us on a case study
- Partner with us on a webinar
- Put out a guest newsletter to your email list
- Offer special perks, discounts, loyalty programs
Why work with us?
for all stores referred by you
WeTransfer and PayPal
up to 30% affiliate commission
ongoing for 12 months
Your Shopify stores will get 30 days Risk-Free trial so you can try Rush for yourself.
Automate your payouts
What our top affiliates like is that they get paid monthly. Like them you can quickly account how much you will spend to advertise and how much you will earn in return.
If you have more than 10,000 subscribers in Youtube, Tiktok, Instagram, or email contacts – contact us, and we will empower you further. Together we will tailor a special offering and materials for your followers. They will thank you later.
Ready to start?
Refer customers to Rush and receive a 20% commission on all payments within the first 12 months!
Have cycled with a few of these tracking apps, and then I was recommended RUSH and they are truly awesome. Really best app out there and their customer service is BEYOND. Definite download. Also, great price. Thank you to Slav and team!!!
Do you have any questions?
When a shop registers with your affiliation code or via your affiliation link, it will appear in your affiliate dashboard. Once they pay, you will see your due commission visible in your dashboard. What is best, if some of the shops you referred forgot to apply your promo code – do not worry. Just ask them to do so by going to _____. You get paid for shops that applied your promo in up to seven days after their first date of installation.
For each shop that you refer, you will get 20% from the sum they spend on Rush.
Example: a shop that you referred to Rush signs up for a monthly Advanced plan which costs 199 USD per month. When the owner of this spays to Rush, at the end of the month we make sure that 20% are accounted to you, meaning 20%*199=39.8 USD. And if he has paid for any extra services including extra tracking, you will get 20% from these, too. Sweet!
To provide greatest flexibility, we outpay with the industry standard – PayPal. The process is automated, so by the 5th of the month you will receive your commission fee diectly at your account.
To request a payout, you have to generate a minimum of 100 USD in currently unpaid affiliate commission. You can always check how much you have generated by looking at your Rush Affiliate Dashboard. Rush then automatically generates your commission summary and orders a payout by the 5th of each month.
- You refer 20 new shops to Rush in early January
- They end up their free trial and 17 of them pay to switch to a paid plan (different tiers).
- You see their plans and total affiliation fee for you so knowing that you have much more than the minimum of 100 USD you request a payout at the end of January.
- On 2nd of February Rush’s billing system automatically sums up what is due to you and notifies you over email.
- By 5th the sum is paid via PayPal to your account. Caching!
Our affiliate partners invest in marketing Rush to their clients so we make sure you get proper attribution of the commission fees you have earned. Each shop can be attributed to only one referral. So if you are the first person to attract this shop – you get the commission. If someone else provides his code to the same shop – the commission will not be re-applied, as it is already assigned to you (and yes, the code cannot be used anymore, once the promotion is used up).
There are common rules of thumb that we list to avoid confusion
- To request a payout, you need to generate a minimum of 100 USD in currently unpaid commission fees. Then the system will automate your out payment.
- Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
- Please notice that Rush out pays once a month to its affiliate partners. Multiple payments per month are not possible.
Yes, we have prepared a resources section that you can find in your Rush affiliate dashboard.
Yes you can. By promoting an option to monetize their existing clients by unlocking the after-sale capabilities of their pages, you prove your expertise in the area and make the decision for them easy -> They pay for a service that in a few days would repay the investment and start increasing their return. Sounds like the easiest and most logical upsell ever
Further, if you own an agency that services Shopify sites, please contact us and we will provide you with a blueprint on how to sell this idea to most of your clients and earn from both your clients (who will improve the stores) and Rush (20% affiliate fee for 12 months!).
We are eager to see all the creative ways in which you can advertise Rush and earn. To make sure that our affiliate partners are professional and adhere to ethical advertising we outline here a few behaviors that we do not tolerate:
- You should not falsely advertise in any manner – the Rush product is great anyway.
- Feel free to present our logos in their entire form, but please don’t change them and/or the marketing materials which we provide to you in our Resources section without asking us.
- You cannot use your affiliate link to register and earn from your own shops.
- In general, do not abuse the Rush system and paid plans.
You do. We would be with you every step along the way and support you in creating educational and entertaining content. Yet you keep the ownership of the content you created and Rush gets right to use it in any way that it finds suitable to promote the product further. This means more viewers for your content and increased profit, including from the commission fee you get.